Friday 30 October 2009

Busy? Lazy?

Still here. Thinking as much as ever. If not more.
Work has been attrocious and I hate finding out I will have to work on weekends at last minute. And yes, 10 days notice is still last minute to me.
So work has been taking a LOT of my time this week.
Boiler failure meant stress to the power of nine.
Rest of the time spent trying to avoid thinking.
Getting my costume ready for my first Halloween Party ever :D
Playing facebook games. Twittering.
Watching TV.
Some exercizes (very little to keep my conscience clear anyway).
More TV. More work. More games.

Tired, tired, tired of thinking, of reading (had to read a document of 112 pages this week), of waiting.

But soon it will be all over and a new dawn, a new day, a new life will start for me.

1 comment:

Fê França said...

Calma que tudo sempre passa. Isso que é um consolo, né? beijo, Fêfa.