Thursday 24 September 2009

Cold fashion

Ok, I am usually not into fashion. At all. But the autumn collection always bring a smile to my face.
And I am so glad the color tights are back again!
I already have my bright red, emerald and orange ones from last season...


And can't wait to put them on again!
I think everyone here wears too much black and grey during these months which have grey skies already... So any bit of colour is welcome!

Now for my wish list this Autumn :)
Tights are size M/L (10) if anyone is thinking about giving me one, lol.


Dark red and mustard tights which you can buy in any shop...


Cute fuschia tights from uktights


Blue tights Next

Hats hats hats because I am mad about hats after all and they are the custest ever this season, how can I resist?


Fuschia - Debenhams
Black - Debenhams


Black - Debenhams
Grey & Black - Tie Rack

I don't usually like pink but aren't these just delicious?
Left - Monsoon
Right - Monsoon

Black - Monsoon
Natural - John lewis

1 comment:

said...

Ahhhh alguém que gosta de chapéus como eu, viva!!! Amei esses. E essa meia laranjona. Uau. Beijos. Fê.