Thursday 17 September 2009

Favorite ads on TV now showing - I

1) Gets me giggling everytime! So clever! Everyone will know Arthur invented Guiness... or... was it Martha? Or tomato? Or Llamas? LMSO!



2) The kit kat "Working like a machine?" campaign. So clever :) There are more like this but this is my favorite and everytime we hear Don't cha we start showing our shirts! (opens a new windows)


No More Karaoke, Have a Break




3) I like this one because is filmed in Sao Paulo <3



4) Hmmm! Is not only Marina who is on fire :) (the song is Brazilian funk by the way) I like this because is a bloody good kiss, but without being dirty or gross! And it is the name of the radio station ;) There are two versions for this but could only find one...



5) Rock & Roll! (Not anymore? lol)


Don’t Throw Your TV



5) Cute!


Will post some more as I remember/see them. May post some bad ones which annoy us too! :)

1 comment:

cris said...

hi, dear!! I'm adding you to my blogroll. nice sunday!